To empower our students as future leaders with 21st century skills driven by independent problem solving, innovative and explorative growth mindset.
CRYSTAL’s core courses are Coding, Robotics, 3D printings and Maths. Our proud students age from 4-16.
STEAM/STEM disciplines instructor for student age 4-16
Association degrees, diploma or above
1. Plan, teach regular classes and courses.2. Maintain individual students’learning records. Handle parents’ queries.3. Report to team leader on classes and students’ progress.4. Participate in promotional events or workshops occasionally
About You and What Type of Skills You'll Need:
1. Qualified in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronic Engineering or related discipline.
2. Have a passion in teaching and willing to learn to teach young students.
3. Friendly team player. Good time and priority management skills.
4. Proficiency in Chinese and English (written and oral).
5. Priority given to candidates who can work on Saturdays for at least 5 hours.
What We Offer:
1. Discretionary bonus
2. Convenient working location, 5 mins from MTR station
3. On-job development training and a clear career path